2021 Policy Agreement
Hours of operation: Tuesday- Friday 8 am- 5 pm
Hygiene/Hair preparation: Retightening and Sisterlocks Establishment clients agree to wash their hair 24-48 hours before scheduled appointment and be free of any oils, grease, or conditioners. The consultant holds the right to refuse service to a client that shows any abnormal scalp conditions.
Payment and Deposits: My Lotus Locs accepts cash, credit, or debit cards. If you wish to pay with a credit or debit card, my preferred payment method is with an invoice system through Quickbooks. Please check your email and pay promptly before the session ends. Be aware that there is a $3.50 convenience when paying online.
A deposit of half the amount is required when booking Loc Repair, Sisterlocks Establishment, or Traditional locking services (Your deposit confirms your date). Payment in full is due before the session begins. No refunds on deposits or services rendered.
Late/Tardy: The client understands that if 15 minutes late, a late- fee of $30 will be added to your service with no acceptions. If the client is 30 minutes late, the consultant holds the right to cancel the appointment. No shows are responsible for payment in full. If you are early for your scheduled appointment, please wait in your vehicle until the scheduled appointment.
Cancelations/Rescheduling: Clients will give a 48-hour advanced notice if they need to reschedule or cancel their appointment. Cancelations and rescheduling can be done by logging into Vcita Online Scheduler/ My Lotus Locs.
No Call No Shows: No Call No Shows will be responsible for the serviced missed or client and will no longer be able to schedule with My Lotus Locs. An invoice will be sent via email and due upon receipt.
Guests: Are not allowed. Only the client that is being serviced is permitted in the suite per CDC recommendations on social distancing.
Transfer Clients: Not accepting transfer clients
Sisterlocks Establishments: Not accepting Sisterlock clients
All appointments should be scheduled before you leave the studio.
Once the client leaves the studio, it is the client's responsibility to schedule all appointments via mylotuslocs.com/appointments; no reminders will be sent.
Method of Contact: Clients agree that all correspondence concerning upkeep and hair maintenance will be done through text, email, or phone call during regular business hours M-F 9 am-5 pm.
Lock Maintenance: Clients agree that Sisterlocks /Traditional locks require regular maintenance, and it is not recommended to go longer than six weeks without a retightening. Additional charges will apply to clients that have gone more than seven weeks without maintenance.
Photos: My Lotus Locs reserves the right to take photographs of work for advertisement and demonstrative purposes. All photographs that are taken that appear on social media are the property of My Lotus Locs and may not be used for any other purpose that may in subsequent years.
My Lotus Locs reserves the right to update or modify this Policy Agreement, including Pricing Structure, at any time. My Lotus Locs reserves the right to update or modify this Policy Agreement, including Pricing Structure, at any time.
My Lotus Locs reserves the right to update or modify this Policy Agreement, including Pricing Structure, at any time.
We would like to thank you for patronizing our business! We wanted to let you know that as close-contact, service-based workers we are doing everything we can to ensure your safety is #1 priority.
Here are SOME of the precautionary protocols we are utilizing in the salon to minimize the potential for transmission and spread of COVID-19:
We are now BARBICIDE CERTIFIED (Beauty Industry Professional Certification for proper sanitation and disinfection practices)
We are now BARBICIDE COVID-19 CERTIFIED (Beauty Industry Professional Certification for current safety and sanitation practices related to the Corona Virus)
We are ensuring ourselves to be 100% symptom-free
We will continue to sanitize and disinfect all tools used daily and between clients
We will continue to sanitize salon chair daily and between clients with disinfectant spray/wipes
We will continue to wash our hands before, during (if indicated), and after providing service
We will wear a face mask and/or face shield during the entire salon appointment/visit
We are continuously cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces and removing unnecessary frequently touched surfaces daily and between clients
We are following all guidelines posted by the Labor Licensing Regulation Dept (found on their website at www.llr.sc.gov)
We will continue to provide antibacterial soap and paper towels for clients and post hygiene practices and re-entry signage to ensure safety and acknowledgment of guidelines
**All consultants will a wear a mask and sanitize hands and equipment before the session begins**
SALON RE-ENTRY POLICIES (EFFECTIVE APRIL 2020)
1. All clients must complete the Exposure Risk Questionnaire BEFORE arriving at their appointment (link provided in email confirmations or by your Consultant)
2. All clients must be 100% symptom-free
3. All clients must wear a face mask that goes around your ears and covers your nose and mouth the entire salon visit. YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE BUILDING UNLESS YOU HAVE A FACE MASK ON. The CDC website has mask tutorials if needed
4. All clients will have their temperature taken using a touchless thermometer upon entry
5. All clients must wash their hands with soap and warm water for 30 secs when they enter the salon and immediately at the end of each appointment
6. Please do not bring these items into the salon (large purses, bags, personal computers/tablets, food/drinks, etc). Phones, keys, money, or cards must be placed in a ziplock upon entry (which will be provided)
7. Regarding payment, check with your consultant! Cash will still be accepted. If you have concerns about health and safety, Cashapp or Zelle are also accepted. You may also use credit/debit cards and PayPal (there will be a $3.50 fee).
8. ABSOLUTELY NO GUESTS/CHILDREN ARE ALLOWED INSIDE BUILDING UNLESS BEING SERVICED (There will be NO public access to our restroom)